What is Energy and Water Reporting Compliance?

Some North American jurisdictions have enacted regulations that require certain building types to report and publicly disclose energy and/or water use to the government. This usually requires building operators to collect, organize, and report building utility data for the last 12 months.

One example is Ontario Regulation 506/18: Reporting of Energy Consumption and Water Use that requires reporting of both energy and water for privately-owned buildings in Ontario over 50,000 square-feet, and in the case of multi-family buildings, that have ten or more units.

For more information on this regulation, click here.

Compliance Reporting Service

Our service provides a turn-key solution to your reporting obligations. We handle all requirements of the regulation including data collection, organization, and reporting so you can stay focused on your business.

Currently we provide service for privately-owned Ontario buildings with reporting obligations under Ontario Regulation 506/18: Reporting of Energy Consumption and Water Use.

We are in the process of integrating our service into other compliance jurisdictions, so please reach out to our team to discuss your compliance needs – we’re here to help!

Experience the next level in utility management

Book a Demo